FINALLY! A WATER JETTING SYSTEM THAT ACHIEVES A SURFACE PROFILE!
- Imparts profile to new steel and welds!
- Removes mill scale!
- Cleans and prepares welds for coating!
- Not necessary to erect containment!
The recently engineered Jet Etch system is the latest development in water Jetting Technology. A carefully regulated amount of clean abrasive is introduced into an UHP water stream that leaves the lance at a speed of approximately 4200 Ft/Sec! The cutting effect of the abrasive, coupled with the well known cleaning ability of UHP water, provides a truly unique system. Because it is encased in water, neither the abrasive nor the existing coating can become airborne to create air pollution issues that require expensive containment.
40,000-PSI Pump offers higher production rates, lower water consumption, and higher nozzle velocities. Achieves better cutting and a higher degree of surface cleanliness. The JetEtch nozzle allows for the injection of abrasive in carefully metered amounts. This allows maximum efficiency and minimal waste.
Water filter system is a simple recovery system designed to fit any need from simple solids – water separation to removal of hazardous solids leaving the effluent water non-hazardous.
Benefits of the JetEtch System
- Higher Production rates on both vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Less interference with other maintenance activities
- The surface receives a profile in addition to a thorough cleaning by Water Jetting
- Minimal environmental impact – no airborne contamination, no containment costs